Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This girl? She sucks.

I have one posted recipe for December.

One.

ONE.

I'm saying it right now. I suck at life.

Don't get me wrong. I cook. But lately, I've been doing a ton of repeats. That, or I get to the point where we're supposed to eat and I'm OMGSOSTARVING that I forget to take pictures. And I can't very well make a post about a recipe without an end result, right?

It doesn't help my case that Kyle's been working a lot of nights lately and when he does that, I usually just throw together something quick for the kids. I don't see a point in cooking a fully awesome dinner for my fat ass, Selena, and the Gabemonster that insists all of his food ends up in the animals' mouth one way or another. Groceries are expensive, yo!

BUT.
This is a big but. Sir-Mix-A-Lot would approve, even.

I'm getting ready to make some Christmas treats. *squeal*

I'm making some chocolate covered caramels, peanut butter kiss cookies (which are exactly like my peanut butter cookies found here, but you don't do this crisscross with a fork and after they're done baking you just push a Hershey's kiss in the middle), chocolate covered pretzels, and cheesecakes this year. I'll definitely have a walkthrough on here for the pretzels and caramels. Hell, I might throw some snickerdoodles in there, too. You know, if the festive bug bites me right.

Long story short.

I haven't forgotten this corner in the shadows. I just really suck.

And I kinda want to ask Ninja Santa for some ninja weapons. I think I need some.

No comments:

Post a Comment